Re: PCMCIA dongle cables (for my Motorola Mariner LAN)

This one time, at band camp, alberto said:

> Hi,
>
> I need to get the dongle cables for my Motorola Mariner PCMCIA modem/fax/lan.
>
> I have searched google, gone to Motorola website and the like, without being
> able to find any useful info, particularly for the LAN cable. I did find a
> mofdem cable for 20$ (which is not cheap).
>
> Are you aware of places that I can search for those items?
>
> thanks.
> alberto.
<plug>
I use http://www.pricewatch.com/ for most of my parts searches - they're
pretty cheap.
</plug>

But, for your problem - I don't get any quick hits when looking, maybe
you'll have better luck.

Good luck,
Steve
--
* liw prefers not to have Linus run Debian, because then /me would
  have to run Red Hat, just to keep the power balance :)