Re: xfree86 on a toshiba tecra 8200

On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, kiss the sun and walk on air wrote:
> well, that's the problem. I looked in the back of the "users guide"
> and all it has is a list of the "supported video modes" and their
> corresponding horiz and vert refresh rates. That table does not list
> 1400x1050.
well, are you sure in can handle the 1400x1050 mode at all?
If I remember a lookup on toshiba.com well, it only goes to 1024x780
Maybe you'd better have a look there, there tech-listing gives some
max-video tates, not the hsync.vsync info but the modes at least.
I'll see if cyberblade themselves have some details.

> I did not get any printed documenation that lists the max vert & horiz
> refresh rates like you get when you buy a monitor.
> -pete
>
> --
> (peter.royal|osi)@pobox.com - http://pobox.com/~osi - uin#153025
> your brain on life - http://fotap.org - incubating

> safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin, ~1784

Andor Demarteau
linux@disnet.demon.nl