Re: Copy/Paste in KDE

> So you can't paste it even with Ctrl-v from Netscape?

Exactly. Unless something was selected in netscape, the "paste" button
isn't even highlighted. Or rather, Netscape has it's paste function
completely disabled. The clipboard is "empty".

> In my case if the selected text is still highlighted, I can press
> middle button or Ctrl-v, and I get the text in Netscape.

Yep, that's how it used to work for me, too.

> It might be a problem of Xwindows manager. As I said I don't know KDE.
> I use fvwm(2). This you get it by having a line fvwm in your
> $/HOME/.xsession which has to be executable. But this is for xdm. gdm
> and kde uses different configuration files. Can't help you here, sory.

I'll look around, KDE seems to have lots of configuration files to get
lost in.

> For how long did you used kde?

4 days.  :^)

> Ionel