Re: PCMCIA Ethernet failure under 2.4.9

kernel pcmcia support is somewhat still experimental-- in the pcmcia-howto.

however, I had trouble compiling the pcmcia-cs packages.

Try installing the pcmcia-cs packages first, then the kernel, and then see how we go.

Did you install pcmcia support as modules?

Also, you'll need to install the pcmcia support packages-- apt-get install pcmcia-cs -- that's the additional software. I can send you the readme-2.4 if it doesn't show up there.

glen

--
Glen S Mehn
Lead Systems Administrator		SquareTrade, Inc