Network install over a 3c574?

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to put Debian testing on my IBM Thinkpad 240x -- an ultrathin
laptop with no cd-rom drive. As such, I was going to do a install from
boot floppies, with the base system on the FAT32 partiton also on the
disk, then FTP to get packages.

However, I've been scuppered because my 3Com 3ccfe574bt PCMCIA NIC needs
the 3c574 driver, which isn't on the Potato boot floppies.

How can I tackle this?

Thanks in advance.

--
                                                    -=R=-