Re: Future of manpages-es

Hello

I just checked the disappearance of manpages-es and searching I found (and read) your email   https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-spanish/2020/06/msg00004.html   and   https://salsa.debian.org/manpages-l10n-team/manpages-l10n

I have little personal time but I can't let manpages-es go away. Please tell me how I can help. I am a native Spanish speaker, and I read and write English acceptably well (I think). Please, to estimate the workload, indicate the number of people who have shown interest in helping with manpages-es.

Thank you very much.