Fwd: Sarge Release Notes - Last minute changes

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Frans Pop <aragorn@tiscali.nl>
Date: Jun 1, 2005 3:08 AM
Subject: Sarge Release Notes - Last minute changes
To: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org
Cc: debian-doc@lists.debian.org, debian-release@lists.debian.org

Let me start of by apologizing for yet another change...

Today, as the result of comments from upgrade tests, we've had to make a
few more changes. One is minor, two are important but not essential, but
the changes in the appendix on kernel upgrading unfortunately are.

Please update your translations to 1.53.
I very much hope (and expect) that this will have been the last change.

Cheers,
Frans Pop

--
Regards,