Re: Automating of localizations

Acho não tem pt_br ainda não, são poucas linguagens que têm suporte.

Aqui vai uma dica que achei neste link[0]

Adding New Language Support
Adding a new language support means adding a new set of dot-files for
the new language.

If you are interested in adding a new language support to language-env
package, read README.i18n included in language-env package. (user-ja
also has README.i18n file, a bit older.)

In short, you will need to write

      * (1) contents to be added to users' dot-files,
      * (2) 'support' file, and
      * (3) documents.
(1) will be the main part you want to write.

(2) is a perl script which includes several subroutines and translated
messages. A subroutine to check whether native (non-ASCII) characters
(such as ISO-8859-1, JISX0208 Kanji, and so on). You can write two sets
of translated messages --- one with native characters and the other with
ASCII characters. (This is which GNU gettext cannot do.)

Please contact me if you are interested in writing settings for your
native language!

[0] http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/language-env.html

--
Philipe Gaspar