Re: Webmin i18n

On Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 03:32:27PM -0400, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Oct 2002, Andre Luis Lopes wrote:
>
> > P.S.: Jaldhar, should I stop CC'ing you from now on or is it ok for me
> > continue doing so ?
> >

> I don't mind.  Btw I noticed you are making diffs against the Debian
> packages.  You would probably be more helpful to Jamie if you made them
> against the upstream tarball instead as the layout is somewhat different
> in the Debian packages.  Also it might be more convenient if you did an
> entire module and then submitted it rather than bits and pieces.

I will do what you suggested. I'm going to dowload the original tarball
and surely I will produce diffs against it when necessary. Also, I would
wait a bit more to send the translations for entire modules instead of
the insane way I'm currently doing.

Sorry Jamie, I can't do nothing about the ones I already sent you, but I
will do it right the next time.

Thank you both.

--
||  Andre Luis Lopes                   andrelop@ig.com.br               ||