Re: Please review control and templates for tryton-server

* Mathias Behrle: " Re: Please review control and templates for tryton-server"
  (Thu, 15 Sep 2022 11:59:53 +0200):

Hello,

> + If enabled, the workers can automatically perform tasks such as the
> + processing of sales, invoices, or purchases removing the need to execute
> + particular workflow steps manually in the clients and wait for them
> + to finish.
>
> Is that understandable?

Hopefully this was/is a good solution as there was no reply any more. And I
already received the german translation, thanks for that.
As I am a bit new to the translation process: is it now still applicable to call
for translations with
cd debian/po && podebconf-report-po --call --languageteam --withtranslators
--deadline="+10 days"
as in the developers reference?

Cheers
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6