Re: DebConf16 brochure review

Bernelle Verster wrote:
> We plan to finalise this and send it out to sponsors today, or early
> tomorrow, so I fear there really is not much time.
>
> Edits listed at [1], brochure can be found at [2].

> [2] - https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debconf-data/dc16.git/tree/design/Design/Sponsor%20Brochures/3%20oct/DebConf_Brochure_3oct15_lowres.pdf

That brochure URL crashes Iceweasel repeatedly, here, so I tried wget
instead.  I ended up with a file claiming to be a 96MB .pdf, but
actually consisting of a web page that w3m couldn't cope with either.

If I was a developer I might see how to check it out using git, but
I'm not going to be able to help with this unless you can show me the
actual *text* that needs reviewing.