Description for libvdeplug2

Hi,

today I translated the description of libvdeplug2 to German. The two
paragraphs at the beginning appear in other descriptions (63862,
63863, 31694, 31700, 31701). I think the wording could be improved.

Kind regards,
   Martin

Some copies from the homepage:
http://vde.sourceforge.net/

VDE - Virtual Distributed Ethernet
virtual network framework

What VDE is

VDE is an ethernet compliant virtual network that can be spawned over a set of physical computer over the Internet. VDE is part of virtualsquare project.

The old description:

# Source: vde2
# Package: libvdeplug2
# Versions: libvdeplug2 (2.2.2-3), libvdeplug2 (2.2.2-1), libvdeplug2 (2.2.3-2), libvdeplug2 (2.2.3-3), libvdeplug2 (2.2.3-3+b1)
# This Description is active
# Prioritize: 41
VDE is a virtual switch that can connect multiple virtual machines together,
 both local and remote.
 .
Components of the VDE architecture are VDE switches (virtual counterpart of ethernet switches) and VDE cables (virtual counterpart of a crossed-cable used
 to connect two switches).
 .
This package contains a library that makes programs able to connect to a local
 VDE switch. The simplest one is vde_plug, contained in the vde2 package.

* I don't know how to translate plug here.
* Is together really necessary?
* What is right: virtual counterpart or virtual counterparts?
* "that makes programs able" I consider unfortunate.

My suggestion:

 VDE is an ethernet compliant virtual network that can connect multiple
 virtual machines, both local and remote.
 .
Components of the VDE architecture are VDE switches (virtual counterpart of ethernet switches) and VDE cables (virtual counterpart of a crossed-cable used
 to connect two switches).
 .
 This package contains a library enables programs to connect to a local
 VDE switch. The simplest one is vde_plug, contained in the vde2 package.