Re: Bug #534231-- ufw: Error in Debconf template (and improvement suggestion)

Quoting Jamie Strandboge (jamie@ubuntu.com):
> I was reviewing http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=534231
> and wanted to see what you thought. Changing the 'by' to 'be' seems
> like just a typo change which shouldn't affect translations. Is this
> something I can just change?

You need to preventively unfuzzy translations.

For this, I suggest using a suitably crafted "sed" sequence on all PO
files so that you end up replacing the offending "by" by "be" (of
course, only the one that's relevant) in the PO files *before* they're
updated.

If you don't do so, all files will get one string marked as "fuzzy"
because of the change.