Availability of a toolkit for Debconf Reviews

While polishing the process, I have developed a toolkit to automate
the various steps of the process (which is pretty complicated...).

Today, I made it available at
http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/smith/sdrp-toolkit.tar.gz

Please download, check and comment.

The toolkit is basically a set of scripts and mail templates. It also
includes a README file to explain basic concepts.

The scripts certainly need improvement. I also notice, by writing
this, that I didn't assign copyright and/or licence to this. I really
suck with these things. Feel free to amend all this.