Re: Problems building debian-faq to zh_CN

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Aron Xu <happyaron.xu@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Try this below:
1. Make sure you have installed the package `latex-cjk-chinese-arphic-gbsn00lp'.
2. overwrite ~/.texmfvar/fonts/map/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map with
    /var/lib/texmf/fonts/map/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map
   command:
   rm ~/.texmfvar/fonts/map/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map &&
   cp  /var/lib/texmf/fonts/map/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map
~/.texmfvar/fonts/map/pdftex/updmap/

Maybe the trick can help you, and I'm not in the list, so please don't
send anything to me :)

--
Regards,