Re: [debian-knoppix] PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS LIST!!!!

[ same problem here ...                         ]
[ I want to continue reading, but via gmane.org ]

First, I tried to use the email address for unsubscription
mentioned in the header -> not known/deliverable (see below)

Then, I tried to edit the options that are associated with
the email address that I used to subscribe, but the admin
site says I am not ...  although, all messages I receive via
the list mention this proper email address in the headers  8-}

== UN ==

  This is the Postfix program at host hydra.linuxtag.uni-kl.de.

  below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

  delete your own text from the message returned below.

                          The Postfix program

  <debian-knoppix-request@linuxtag.org>: Command died with status 6:
      "/var/lib/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd debian-knoppix". Command output:
      Illegal command: mailcmd
  Reporting-MTA: dns; hydra.linuxtag.uni-kl.de
  Arrival-Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 14:23:31 +0200 (CEST)

  Final-Recipient: rfc822; debian-knoppix-request@linuxtag.org
  Action: failed