[debian-knoppix] Re: Call for Software for LinuxTag 2004 DVD

* Klaus Knopper <knopper@linuxtag.org> [040519 01:59]:

> We are going to produce the LinuxTag 2004 DVD this week, and if anyone
> has a good recommendation of _freely_redistributable_ software that
> could be included, please feel free to post a hint. The software should
> be useful to more than one person, though. ;-)

I think the Custom Debian Distributions (CDD) woul be very happy, if you
would install all their packages. That would be at least all the med-*
packages, and the "Debian Jr."-Task.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander