Re: [debian-knoppix] Call for Software for LinuxTag 2004 DVD

On Wed, 19 May 2004, Klaus Knopper wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> We are going to produce the LinuxTag 2004 DVD this week, and if anyone
> has a good recommendation of _freely_redistributable_ software that
> could be included, please feel free to post a hint. The software should
> be useful to more than one person, though. ;-)
>
> I already included latex, grass-gis, crystalspace, grace, gnome
> (including games and gnome-office/abiword), and eclipse (untested yet).
>
> Deadline is Friday, 21.5.2004. Recommendations should be available as
> Debian package on the usual mirrors.

I suggest the tools which are included on the knoppix-std
(http://wwww.knoppix-std.org) remastering. I don't have a actual list
handy, but you can find the most of the tools listed in
http://www.knoppix-std.org/tools.html. At least the ones which are in the
debian distribution should be included.

regards,

Yasar

--
YAIT Yasar Arman Informationstechnologien  Tel. +49 7263 400012
Alte Sinsheimer Straße 48                  Fax. +49 7263 400011