[debian-knoppix] Remastered ISO 20 Mb larger, maybe cloop 2.01-3?

Hi,
I have a problem when remastering Knoppix 3.4: the new ISO is 20 Mb larger than the original even if I didn't made any changes to the decompressed Knoppix!

Searching through the packages.txt I find that the cloop version used to create Knoppix is 2.01-3 but I can't find it anywhere to experiment with my problem.

Has anyone had the same problem?
Where can I find that specific version of cloop?

Thank you for your patience.
--
%-/ Roberto