[debian-knoppix] OT: Have fun!

This forum is so serious I thought you people would enjoy some of Matt
Groening (of The Simpson's fame) animation:

http://www.animeblitz.org/Downloads/Futurama_Trailer.ogm

I put it full screen on my 19" Samsung, raise the volume on my great C-Media
Chip-ed $15 NoName Card, and I enjoy  GREAT open source technology. The
quality is just amazing, both for sound and pictures.

If you know of any other source for ogm movies, I'd be very interested. I'd
like to see what real movies look like, so I can propose a format change to
the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. With headphones on at 60 cm from the
monitor, it's like Cinerama born again. Fabulous!

In comparision, their streaming files are an absolute horror. Here's an
exemple:

http://src.ca/actualite/zonelibre/03-11/made_can.asp

It's so bad, it's a torture to view. Since it's streaming, I wonder how big
the file is. I would think it's smaller, but my modem light flashes very
quickly and sometimes the pictures stops so that the buffer fills. Is this
because my Celeron 800 MHz, my ATI Rage Pro or my 256 ram are not sufficient?
Or my connection which can get up to 175 MBps is too slow? Or their server is
overcharged?

If, while having fun, you can provide me with all those information, I'd be
very grateful. State television encouraging Microsoft's monopoly is
revolting.

Since this is not the subject of this forum, you may email me personnaly.

Thanks in advance!

Gilles