Re: [debian-knoppix] NVidia Driver on Knoppix (HD Install) Problem

On Sunday 10 August 2003 2:22 pm, Bob Freemer wrote:
> I've got Knoppix installed on my HD and it's running great!  Except, I
> can't get the new NVidia drivers to load, so I can't use twinview!  Knoppix
> comes with the "nv" driver, but "nvidia" is the driver that supports the
> full features of the newer nvidia cards (I read).

After a little more digging around, I found my question answered on
knoppix.net!  It would be nice if there were some more organization to the
postings on the site -- they're great!

http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2037

Solved my problem.