Antwort: [debian-knoppix] Dynamic IP

Hi all,

TUX asked:
>How do I set a dynamic IP to my computer?
>Is there a configuration tool for things
>like that? Thx for helping.
Knoppix is by default set to dynamically assign an IP (i.e. use a DHCP
server), if that is your question. Please be more precise, as to what
version of Knoppix you use, on what kind of machine, what exactly you're
trying to do, etc.
By the way: If you don't say "hello", it would be very kind of you to at
least sign your messages.

Regards
jan

--
Neither I nor my employer will accept any liability for any problems
or consequential loss or damage caused by relying on this information.