[debian-knoppix] Changing stuff

Hi there:

This ML has been graetly helpfull to me, in remastering my KNOPPIX cd, thanx.
Still, there are a couple more thing which I would like to change

the first one is how to change the K Menu? I can't seem to find it's rc file.
How shall I change stuff in K Menu?

And the second is, how shall I change KNOPPIX's splash screen? I am not
talking about the background picture, but the one which pops up first, when
the computer is booted from CD.

Cheers and many thanks again

--
/*Tell the world that we're going to be the grim
* reaper of innocent orphaned children.