Re: What to do with d-i on armel?

[ Remove -arm and -release }

Hi

On Sun, Mar 03, 2024 at 09:01:06PM +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Maybe have it marked Not-For-Us on armel, also requesting the binary to
> be dropped there? And maybe poke the ftp team to have installer-armel/
> cleaned up? (The “disabling daily builds” part being trivial.)

i would remove the d-i package itself (don't we already set the
supported architectures?)

Cleanup installer-armel.

Remove armel specific udeb sources (I doubt we hve any).

I would not try to remove udebs itself but just continue to build them.

Bastian

--
No one wants war.
		-- Kirk, "Errand of Mercy", stardate 3201.7