Debian kernel testing on syzbot

Hello,

Our team works on syzkaller/syzbot kernel fuzzer:
https://github.com/google/syzkaller
https://github.com/google/syzkaller/blob/master/docs/syzbot.md

Currently we test the upstream kernel and recent LTS releases:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/linux-6.1
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/linux-5.15
and report bugs to upstream developers:
https://groups.google.com/g/syzkaller-bugs

Due to Debian's relevance as one of the most widely used Linux
distributions, we plan to test the Debian kernel as well.

We were thinking about testing the "testing" release only initially.
Or do you have other suggestions here?

Do you want bugs to be reported privately first (to some closed
mailing list) with some embargo? Or do we make them public (visible on
syzbot dashboard) right away as we do for upstream/LTS?