Severity: High / Debian 10 & 11 with Kernel 5.10.x-amd64 => Intel AX210 Wifi & Bluetooth not work

Hello and thank you for your message.

I'm already using the "non-free" Debian images which contain firmware for network cards etc.

https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/weekly-builds/amd64/iso-dvd/

The package "firmware-iwlwifi_20210315-2_all.deb" is correctly installed, but my Intel AX210 Wifi / Bluetooth card is not recognized and is not functional.

This problem is extremely debilitating for me (severity: high). I bought this hardware to run on Debian 10 with Backport and on Debian 11 but I cannot use it.

Best regards.

Philippe