Re: debplate - A template system for Debian packages

 ❦ 24 mai 2020 01:46 +01, Ben Hutchings:

>> I'm going to talk about this at MiniDebConf Online next week, but since
>> I'm developing it with some of the kernel team's packages in mind I
>> thought I would give some advance notice here.
>
> Something I forgot to mention is that this depends on jinja-vanish,
> which is currently in the NEW queue.  My packaging repo for that is at:
> https://salsa.debian.org/benh/jinja-vanish

About Jinja templating, I usually find easier to have these options:

            trim_blocks=True,
            lstrip_blocks=True,
            keep_trailing_newline=True,

You can still cancel them with "{%+" when needed.
--
Write clearly - don't be too clever.