Re: Recurrent alerts "Package temperature above threshold, cpu clock throttled"

Hi,

5 janv. 2020 à 18:59 de l0f4r0@tuta.io:

> Multiple times per hour (despite no notable CPU-consuming activity), I get something like the following journalctl crit/2 entry:
>
> kernel: CPUX: Package temperature above threshold, cpu clock throttled (total events = Y)
> where X=[0-7] (I have a quad-core i7 with hyperthreading activated) and Y is generally a 4-digit number.

I've just upgraded my kernel 4.19.0-6-amd64 to backports longterm 5.4.0-0.bpo.2-amd64 because I had issues with light-docker.
The aforementioned journalctl entries have been reassigned from crit/2 to warning/4!
Maybe it's not so serious? ^^

Best regards,
l0f4r0