Correlation between Log Files and Display Report?

To,
The Team Debian Kernel Maintainers and Senior Members,
Debian.org

Dear Sirs, our Illustrious List Maintainers and Senior Members,

I have a need for which I require your help. I am getting error
messages at my monitor while booting.

I tried all possible lists. Eventually, I reached the rsyslog Mailing
List with my error messages and was informed by Prof. David Lang there
that the messages have nothing to do with rsyslog and that I should
contact Debian Kernel Developers Team.

I shall quote relevant portions of my message to the rsyslog mailing
list in this regard:

=====[Quote]======
The details of the HP laptop that is throwing up the error messages is here:
https://bit.do/HP_i3_4Gen_Laptop_rajibando
The details of the log files in /var/log/ and the monitor reports are here:
https://bit.do/HPBootReport
The Debian Version is 9.11.0

If desired, I would upload my log files to the said drive folder.

I need to lose those error messages. Yes, I could simply eliminate
writing those error messages by hashing those lines in rsyslog.conf
which write those log files ;-) but that is not the kind of solution
that I am seeking.

Eventually, I am led to believe, but I might be absolutely incorrect
and I humbly seek pardon for that in advance, that only the creators
(and maintainer of Debian rsyslog?) could help me fulfil my needs.
Hence, I am also forwarding a copy of this email to the Debian
Maintainers.

The link to my Question in the Debian forum is here:
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=143901&p=708902#p708902
and i have followed it up on the Debian boot, kernel and user lists
with the following request:
Kindly help me draw a correlation between error display on the monitor
and the log files, such as, kern.log, syslog, user.log and so on,
within /var/log/ folder.

i got an initial reply to my message, only at the Debian user list,
and the conversation continues here:
=====[/Quote]======

My email to the kernel-list was on Mon, 7 Oct 2019 08:26:25 -0700
(PDT) /  Mon, 7 Oct 2019 20:56:25 +0530 (IST), here:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-kernel/2019/10/msg00082.html
but was not replied to. Could have been overlooked.
debian-kernel-maint list is mentioned as a "Dead List".

Kindly advise and help.

Regards,
Rajib
(Rajib Bandopadhyay)