Processed: retitle 918097 to mkinitramfs prints error messages when no modules are needed in the initramfs

> retitle 918097 mkinitramfs prints error messages when no modules are needed in the initramfs
Bug #918097 [initramfs-tools-core] initramfs-tools-core: Error while building DKMS modules when kernel has all its modules built in
Changed Bug title to 'mkinitramfs prints error messages when no modules are needed in the initramfs' from 'initramfs-tools-core: Error while building DKMS modules when kernel has all its modules built in'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

918097: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=918097
Debian Bug Tracking System