linux-signed in jessie-backports

In your absence I've uploaded a hopefully working combination of linux,
linux-latest, linux-signed and firmware-nonfree to jessie-backports.
There is currently no backport of sbsigntool, so I disabled kernel
image signing - only modules are signed.

Until we have dak doing code signing, you'll need to either create your
own signing keys and certificates for the jessie-backports branches of
linux and linux-signed, or ask me to do linux-signed uploads (which
should generally take little effort, so I don't mind).

sbsigntool should be possible to backport, but it relies on gnu-efi
which in jessie does not support arm64 or armhf.  So you may wish to
limit kernel image signing to x86 in jessie-backports.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Who are all these weirdos? - David Bowie, reading IRC for the first