Fwd: [OT] usb bluetooth does not work

Hi all! I'm sending this mail again because I forget suscribe myself
to debian-kernel mailing list. sorry... :P

My USB bluetooth adaptor (D-Link DBT-120) does not work properly on
Debian Wheezy with kernel 3.2...

# uname -a
Linux administracion 3.2.0-4-686-pae #1 SMP Debian 3.2.51-1 i686 GNU/Linux

# lsusb
Bus 004 Device 004: ID 0a12:0002 Cambridge Silicon Radio, Ltd
Frontline Test Equipment Bluetooth Device

# lsmod
btusb  17278  2

I'm googling for a solution, but all I found is a lot of people crying
'cause their usb adapters does not work since kernel 2.6 when the
hci_usb module was replaced by btusb module.

Sorry if this description it is not very useful but I don't
speak/write english very well and I'm a new debian/linux user :_

many thanks!

--

Luis