Re: Help In Graduation Project

On Fri, Feb 05, 2010 at 11:33:31PM +0200, Ahmad Al-Masry wrote:
> Hello;
> My name is Ahmad Al-Masry, 4th year Computer Systems Engineering @ Birzeit
> University - Palestine.
> I am interested to make a graduation project in OS field, and I need some
> help and topic suggestions.

The Debian kernel team is primarily concerned with packaging and bug
handling.  We would welcome your help with this, but I do not think it
is likely to be considered a suitable project for your course.  If you
ask on the Linux kernel mailing list <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org> you
may get some suggestions for feature development.  It may help if you
state a specific area you are interested in.  You should read
<http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/docs/lkml/> first.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers. - Leonard Brandwein