Re: Debconf5 Talk Proposal

On Fri, 2005-03-18 at 15:56 +0900, Horms wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 10:32:25AM -0700, dann frazier wrote:
> > I've submitted the following as a proposal for a DebConf5 talk.  Those
> > of you who will be there and are willing to co-speak, please let me know
> > so I can add you as an author.  You can then modify this proposal on the
> > debconf website.
>
> Hi Dann,
>
> that proposal looks pretty good to me.

Thanks!

> Actually its quite simlar (but
> better) in many aspects to a presentation I recently gave at a mini-conf
> in Beijing, and am planing to give at a mini-conf in Canberra. I hope
> that you won't mind if I take some of your ideas to improve my
> presentation.

Actually, a lot of the content originated from our discussions about
your mini-conf.  You're definitely welcome to use any of these topics.

  btw, Sorry I didn't review your talk prior to Beijing.  Have you
updated the content since then?  I'd be happy to review before .au; and
maybe borrow some of your content for DebConf - giving you due credit,
of course :)

> At this stage I am completely unsure of my plans for DebConf5, but if I
> do end up going I would be happy to help out. I'll let you know when I
> know.

Thanks - hope you can make it.
--
dann frazier <dannf@dannf.org>