Launching UPnP apps from Desktop icon or app launcher: no equipment found

Hi,

I noticed a strange bug after upgrade to 5.15.4+dfsg-4 and 5.25.1-1

When I start gupnp-av-cp via desktop icon, it shows up but find nothing on the network. When I start it from konsole it works normally.

Same for upplay that use a different UPnP stack.

What puzzle me is that Vlc seems to work fine when launched from app launcher.

Any clue? Could someone check if it holds true for another setup.

-- eric