Re: Akonadi using 100% CPU resources

On 15/04/2022 09:37, Martin Steigerwald wrote:

Well on those systems where I do not use Akonadi and switch to SQLite3.

Please do not do this without having a good reason to do it, in case you
actually use Akonadi.

There is potential data loss – i.e. loosing mails, appointments,
contacts – in there, since Akonadi is unfortunately not just a read
cache, but a time-limited – or unlimited in case of a certain
conditation – write cache where things may end to be stored just in the
database for a limited or even an unlimited time ("item without RID"
message in akonadictl fsck).

I never ever used Akonadi database AFAIK. I don't use KDE contacts,
KMail, or any of that.
I use "Plasma Search" in KRunner, is that in Akonadi, or something separate?

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org/