Re: Some information about the removal of Qt 4 and remaining KDE SC 4.14

Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:

>> Also most of the stuff above is RM'd from Debian archive already and
>> *won't* receive any security updates from now on anymore.
> As usual, you can find such packages with
> $ apt-show-versions | fgrep 'No available'

" knode:amd64 4:4.14.10-7+b3 installed: No available version in archive "

So this will presumably leave kde without a working newsreader and since I
use a mail to news gateway to read this list and several others will mean I
will no longer be able to see if this is resolved unless I jump through  a
lot of hoops.

I was aware this would happen someday but it's very sad.

Rob