Qt 5.7.1 => 5.9.1

Hello.

Qt 5.9.1 hits unstable.

Please be careful to wait till its complete. Use

apt upgrade

instead of

apt dist-upgrade

until that time unless you want to uninstall most of your Plasma desktop :)

As a Testing, but *especially* as Sid user, *always* look carefully at what
packages apt dist-upgrade would like to uninstall. I read about a transition
in #debian-qt-kde which would mean that Testing users would be shielded from
this, but I didn´t look whether this transition is relation to the Qt upgrade.

aptitude has also no solution so far… so… I think it will need some more time,
till everything is complete for that update.

Thanks,
--
Martin