Not able to use OpenGL contexts on Plasma

Hi! I've discovered that I can't run OpenGl contexts while using Plasma.

Example: install qtbase5-examples and run:

  /usr/lib/<arch triplet>/qt5/examples/widgets/graphicsview/chip/chip

The chip example starts perfectly but after clicking on "OpenGL" on any of the
views either a black screen or a static image of the chips is showed. Changing
any parameter won't affect it.

I tried to debug this and I:

- Closed plasma+sddm and then run startx xterm. Ran the example from there and
OpenGL works perfectly → X issue possibly discarded.

- Tried the three available renderization engines for Plasma: OpenGL 3.1,
OpenGL 2.0 and XRender, restarting the session after setting the engine and
then running the chip example. No OpenGL.

- Checked Xorg.0.log, nothing.
- Checked .xession-errors, nothing.
- Checked the above two files with tail -F and started the app, changed OpenGL
status... nothing.

I'm using an Intel video card here, but I suspect the problem is somewhere
else.

Does anyon has any other idea on what should I check?

Thanks in advance, Lisandro.

--
Un viejo proverbio de El.Machi dice que la memoria es como
las papas fritas... ¡nunca sobran!

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/