Re: KDEPIM ready to be more broadly tested

On zondag 17 juli 2016 20:18:35 CEST Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
wrote:
> If you run unstable but have refrained from installing the kdepim packages
> up  to now, we would appreciate it if you go ahead and install them now,
> reporting any issues that you may find.

I have also done a fresh install and ran into an annoying default setting
"Enable server-side subscribtions" was enabled for *only* the first account I
set up and the consequence of this is that the inbox doesn't show any mails,
all subfolders did however.
If I hadn't ran into this issue before I very likely wouldn't have found the
fix and even then it took me quite a while to realize that the serverside
subscriptions was the issue.
That it was only enabled for the first account I set up added to the confusion
as to why I wasn't seeing any mails in Inbox and it doesn't make sense to me
at all. Either enabled it (by default) for all or for none.

Cheers,
  Diederik