Re: Krunner stopped finding and running anything in Debian testing

Am Dienstag, den 05. Juli schrieb Hillel Lubman:
> After today's dist-upgrade in Debian testing, Krunner (Alt+F2) doesn't
> find anything, and can't even launch anything when I type some existing
> binary in it. Same thing happens now with application dashboard (i.e.
> launcher menu). It can't find anything when I type things there.
>
> Is it some broken update, or something got broken randomly on my system?

Same here.
Also the mouse-actions on the desktop-background no longer work, and
the related mouse-action-settings are either broken or I’m to dumb to
understand how it works.

	MfG
	bmg

--
„Des is völlig wurscht, was heut beschlos- | M G Berberich
 sen wird: I bin sowieso dagegn!“          | mail@m-berberich.de