Re: Konversation git changes

> Commenting out the code is never a good idea. Mostly it makes sense to
> disallow other but debian tags. Probably introducing addition setting to
> additionally allow upstream tags would be better.

Unfortunately I didn't know perl well enough to properly fix it. Which is why
I tried to say "I did something that had issues" a better solution should be
found.

I'm guessing the right solution in something like (based on Dominique's
recommendation:

   if (hook.variable) {
      if ($name !~ m,^(debian|upstream)/([^/]+)$,) {
         error("only tags in the debian/ or upstream/ namespace are allowed");
     }
   } else {
     current test
   }

Or there's deciding that upstream/<tag> shouldn't be in the repository.

Diane