Re: kdepim-runtime 4.8.4 in experimental, call for testing

On Wednesday 27 June 2012 01:17:43 Leopold Palomo Avellaneda wrote:
> As bad result, although I can see my calendars in korganizer, as I have
> several calendars, I have not been able to create an event in one specific

I also have multiple calendars (and also from 2 different users, both owncloud
DAV resources) and that works correctly _now_ but I created my events in
owncloud's web interface.
Based on your mail, I tried the other way around: creating an event in
Kontact/Korganizer and wanted to see in which calendar it would end up in.
In the event creation dialog I couldn't find a way to select in which calendar it
got created, so my guess was the Default calendar in the default resource (with
the checkbox in front of it).
However, I was not able to create (save) the event at all!
I got a dialog saying "Please select a storage folder for this Event", but the
list from which I had to select an item was empty.
The only way out of that was Cancel on that dialog (which then shows an error
dialog) and then Cancel on the event creation dialog.

IOW: I was not able to create a new event in Kontact/Korganizer.
If that's caused by 2 akonadi/DAV resources or multiple calendars I don't know
(yet).

Another issue I _had_ with multiple calendars and multiple resources was that a
calendar of user2 got listed under user1 and most/all(?) of my events appeared
twice in my KOrganizer calendar.
But that issue is gone now and events are now displayed (only) 1 time and in the
right calendar of the right resource.
Dunno if this glitch is/was a 'general' issue or caused by the loads of tests
I've performed.

Cheers,
  Diederik