Re: Questions about the default activities in 4.7.4

> You may want to delete ~/.kde/share/apps/plasma-desktop and
> ~/.kde/share/config/activitymanagerrc and copy
> /usr/share/kde4/apps/plasma-desktop to ~/.kde/share/apps/ so you start with
> the default activities (as long as you don't have any activity you want to
> keep).

Good call. I had experimented (and created) with activities before, so thats quite likely the cause
of the default activities not doing what they're supposed to do. Thanks.

Diederik

Yes but I noticed you may have to delete ~/.kde/share/config/plasma* too
(anything you delete there is reinstated back with the default file but the things deleted in ~/.kde/share/apps, unless the whole .kde folder is deleted I think one has to copy the default file from /usr/share/kde4/apps) and if you have installed kde-plasma-netbook (and ran it already) maybe delete ~/.kde/share/autostart/kde-plasma-netbook.desktop too.

As for my other question, gwenview is probably related to that missing widget in the screenshot as I installed the widget-addons and it's a picture viewer addon.