Re: akonadi-kde-resource-googledata: still working for anyone?

On Sábado 28 Mayo 2011 01:43:10 Michael Schuerig escribió:
> Is anyone beside me using akonadi-kde-resource-googledata to integrate
> KDE contacts and calendars with their Google account? For 4.6.2 I had to
> recompile the package as well as libgcal0 in order to make things work.
> With 4.6.3 that doesn't help anymore.
>
> For both calendar and contacts resources (agents), I get messages like
> the one below in ~/.xsession-errors
>
> "Unable to retrieve item from resource: Did not receive a reply.
> Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply,
> the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout
> expired, or the network connection was broken."
>
> I hope that it works in general and it's only a correctable fault on my
> system. So, does it work for anyone?
>
> Michael

Hi,

I've just tested with kaaddresbook and contacts.

I can confirm that this doesn't work anymore in sid and also I get the same
message error in ~/.xsession-errors.

If I tested correctly in my computer, rebuilding akonadi-kde-resource-googledata
should be enough to make it work again. Note that I had to remove the "Adress
Book" and add it again, otherwise it doesn't work for me.

Also I tested the google calendar sync only _after_ rebuilding, looks like it
works.