Re: All Akonadi agents at 100% CPU

Also, I noticed that the akonadi_* processes are eating memory like mad.
I've just killed a bunch of them at over 1GB (as shown in KDE's System
Monitor).

I've limited these processes to 10% CPU (using cpulimit) and after their
automatic restart, each of them has already consumed 0:20 CPU time and
is converging on 400MB of memory.

In the strace output, I see these three line endlessly repeated

read(11, "", 4)                         = 0
read(11, "", 16384)                     = 0
read(11, "", 8)                         = 0

Is it possible that these processes are trying over and over to connect
with some other part of Akonadi and just don't get a response?

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig
mailto:michael@schuerig.de