Re: RFS: node-convert-source-map

Hello,

Requesting sponsorship for the package node-convert-source-map.

Current version:  1.9.0+~1.5.2

I have targeted experimental upload.
My salsa repo: https://salsa.debian.org/mr.winz/node-convert-source-map

I look forward to your review and upload.

Best Regards,
Godwin Nweke

On Sat, Nov 18, 2023 at 11:03 PM Nweke Godwin <nwekegodwin65@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Requesting sponsorship for the package node-convert-source-map.

Current version:  1.9.0+~1.5.2

I have corrected the lintian overrides that will suppress all legitimate future warnings.
My salsa repo: https://salsa.debian.org/mr.winz/node-convert-source-map

I look forward to your review and upload.

Best Regards,
Godwin Nweke

Requesting sponsorship for the package node-convert-source-map.

Current version:  2.0.0+~2.0.3
I have packaged the node-convert-source-map upstream version  2.0.0+~2.0.3 in a clean chroot in sbuild and I made sure it's lintian clean.