Re: Salsa

On 13/02/2018 09:54, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) wrote:
> Any plans yet to move to salsa?
>
> Anyone willing to work on it? If not, I'm happy to go ahead and create
> the group on Salsa and add the team members that was on Alioth, then we
> can take repositories on a case by case basis.

I went ahead and created a group on salsa:
https://salsa.debian.org/groups/debian-jr-team

Please join there, if you're not a DD, you'll need to register a guest
account (see: https://wiki.debian.org/Salsa/Doc) first.

I thought it's best not to add everyone from Alioth since I'm not sure
who's still interested in the project.

-Jonathan