Re: PTS News & DebianEdu's future

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 12:40:59PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> I'm ccing Ben Armstrong who setup the wiki. What's happening Ben ?

I see there are DNS problems with wiki.debian.net, (which hosts both your
DebianEdu site and my DebianJr site,) mentioned later in this thread.

You may have noticed that I, too, have been neglectful of my own project,
Debian Jr., and am only occasionally catching up with Debian mail in
general.  I expect that after I get some priorities taken care of first,
I'll have more time to devote to keeping up with the lists and resume Debian
work in earnest.  In the meantime, expect sluggishness in my responses.

Regards,
Ben