Re: Window managers (was: XFCE for Debian JR)

Ben Armstrong <synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> writes:
> You see, there's a lot of work involved to solve this problem that
> is just beyond the scope of this project in its current state of
> infancy.

I would have to agree with both of you.  I think that it's a worthy
task that there desktop environments have taken to solve, and it would
be nice with one single save-file popup for most programs (even though
I wouldn't want it in my emacs, just everywhere else :) ).  BUT, I
would say that it is THEIR task, not inside the scope of Debian-jr.
We can use the things they have allready ported, lite KLyX if we want
KDE (if that's up to date now, it wasn't last time I looked), but if
we want to make other programs fit nicely inside the DE, I suggest we
do that inside their project, not in jr.

Regards, EOF